- Established in January 2012 designing and manufacturing FLOAT VALVES for diesel, coolant, light oils and non-aggressive chemicals.
- FLUIDVALVES continue to maintain our customers exacting high standards by the development of new and innovative products for the Oil, Fuel and Fluid level control needs of the Industry.
- We are a company who care about our local and international customers’ needs with equal attention to detail and services.
FLUIDVALVES Limited is on-going with the acquisition of SOLIDWORKS professional design package, materials traceability system, new testing and in-house certification facilities.
Design, manufacture and distribution of quality Float Operated Level Control valves. Registered office, Upper floor, Unit 1, 82 Muir Street, Hamilton ML3 6BJ, Scotland, UK Registered in Scotland UK number SC415412. VAT (UK) 127 6961 86
Independently assessed as a slow moving non electrical device. All FLUIDVALVES valves are inherently safe to install and operate in hazardous areas and are outwith ATEX compliance.
Is to meet our customers exacting standards and expectation of excellent service. Archie Martin. Director.
Fluidvalves Limited commit to designing and manufacturing quality and innovative valves through:
- valves manufactured to Fluidvalves technical drawings and specifications
- the use of ISO certified suppliers working to Fluidvalves technical drawings and specifications
- the use of ISO certified suppliers of proprietary parts and components
- traceability to ISO 3:1
- continued product improvement
- meet BSEN 13616-1 overfill prevention devices with closure device
Bespoke design – SolidWorks modelling – Inspection and test plan – Installation, operation and maintenance manual